MarcomCentral is part of the TotalFlow software portfolio. This software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering comes under Ricoh’s Intelligent Marketing Solutions and is powered by our close strategic alliance with PTI technologies. It provides Print Service Providers and Corporate accounts with a complete online Marketing Asset Management Solution featuring web to print, e commerce and VDP capabilities for delivering cross media campaigns.
- Funksjoner og fordeler
MarcomCentral® is a complete Marketing Asset Management solution built on open-architected SaaS technology, suitable for corporate brands, CRD’s or commercial printers. It automates a variety of marketing, creative, and fulfillment processes using centralized and integrated online marketing portal(s). Users have unparalleled access to a wide-range of corporate marketing assets such as print, digital, and promotional materials with sophisticated customization and personalization capabilities managed by comprehensive user access permissions. MarcomCentral® features highly intelligent user controls, flexible integration capabilities, and on demand 1-to-1 marketing campaigns that greatly reduce costs and maximize marketing effectiveness.
- Comprehensive Cross Media capabilities including print, personalised e mail and personal URLs (PURLs).
- SaaS solution requires no servers, no software to download and no internal IT resources
- Supports single or multiple storefronts with highly customizable site appearance.
- Comprehensive role/user permission controls support.
- Order process fully customizable per user and client.
- Varied approval workflows offer flexibility and signoff.
- User budget controls.
- Multiple order statuses allow detailed viewing from order to delivery
- HTTPS protocol and 128-bit SSL encryption; CyberSource for credit cards; all servers and databases are behind a firewall;
- Job ticketing creates unique identifiers for each order
- Pre-built and custom reports provide detailed information on all system activities
- International language support for both user and admin areas.
- Integrates with CRM/ERP, MIS, Accounting, Login, Workflow, Shipping programs
- Web Services available including: Check Order Status, Create Packing Slip, Create Invoice, Delete Line Item, Get Inventory, Update Inventory, Messaging
- Multiple Data Feeds available including: FTP/SMTP/ HTTP: Sales Work Order, Job Ticket, Invoice, & Uberfeed
These features provide the folowing benefits:
- Provides for consistency of product, quality and price
- Intuitive, branded, easy-to-use online tool for ordering modified and repeated printed materials, including versioned and variable data programs
- Guarantees enforcement of corporate identity and design standards
- Reduces the overall turnaround and fulfillment times
- Eliminates rework and associated costs and waste
- Provides purchasing control via approval levels
- Program available for orders 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- Access to critical report information
- Accurate budget planning by cost center
- Completely transparent to the end-user with single-sign and/or linking to a corporate intranet
- Perfect fit for Print on Demand and (re)Print on demand corporate requirements to reduce spoilage of inventoried items
- Improves communication internally and externally and maintains customer and channel relationships